Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Manager, Lead and Pipeline Management will provide strategic thought and innovation to marketing initiatives for PHH’s Consumer Direct Lending department. The Senior Manager will be a leader within a cross-functional team including Sales, Analytics, Compliance, and IT responsible for a variety of direct to consumer marketing projects focused on portfolio recapture and new customer acquisitions; including, direct mail, email, customer service scripting, and digital marketing campaigns. This individual will also help select vendors, track budgets, and analyze performance of marketing campaigns.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes direct marketing strategies that include direct mail, email, web and telemarketing.
- Manages coordination of advertising execution for print and on-line campaigns.
- Plans and oversees execution of consumer marketing activities including direct mail, email, call center scripting, website and electronic media,
- Provides metrics and monthly tracking on all marketing campaigns and programs to leadership and sales leaders
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on the marketing budget
- Works on special projects as needed.
- Manages website updates including updates of product information, forms, licensing and PR.
- Works closely with design agencies, digital agencies and print vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of Direct to Consumer Marketing Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, and Expert level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong written skills and creative outlook