Location: Pasay City, Philippines
Job ID: 1000239
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Position Summary: Qualified applicants should be able to persuade customers to refinance or purchase new loans with Liberty Reverse Mortgage and transfer to a licensed loan officer in their state
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Pre-qualify eligible customer for refinancing or purchasing home loan with Liberty Reverse Mortgage
• Solicit Home Loan Options
• Transfer the call to a licensed loan officer in their State.
• Maintains effective ongoing communication with teammates and team leaders
• Cooperates, shares, and supports the goals of the corporation
• Set up a call back for the customer’s availability and be able to refer to the licensed loan officer in their State
• Open to undergraduates with 6 months BPO experience
• Must be fluent in English and excellent communication skills
• 1-2 years mortgage service background is a plus
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Able to embrace change easily
• Organization and time management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
• Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process before beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable
Work Schedule: (Only add if needed)
• Night Shift