The Instructional Designer will develop and maintain training media, materials and methods to support change and educational initiatives of divisional leadership, strategic initiatives of Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC and departmental needs as defined throughout the organization. The scope of these development efforts range from informative job aids, to instructor-led training courses, to computer based training methods. The Instructional Design team is the central source for information, expertise and consulting on instructional design. The design team ensures training programs designed and delivered are in support of company initiatives.
- Work with business unit subject matter experts and conduct the necessary research to draft instructor and participant training material.
- Write consistent, concise, easy-to-understand, plain language training material intended for new hire or existing associate audiences.
- Create material using Accelerated Learning methodologies.
- Create training material consistent with and resulting from regulatory, compliance and legal changes.
- Design and implement effective measurement of training goal, including course assessments, structured job shadowing checklists, user readiness tests and certification processes.
- Interact with other Corporate Training team members to collaborate on design initiatives when appropriate.
Demonstrable experience in improving performance in an adult learning environment which emphasizes performance analysis.
- College degree in Instructional Design, English or communications, or equivalent related business experience required.
- Working knowledge of the principles and methodologies associated with instructional design and adult learning.
- Experience in designing instructional strategies, designing instructional materials and evaluating results of specific improvement courses or programs.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of management and work in a team environment.
- Ability to work within an instructional design system, communicate design concepts and promote the use of instructional design methodologies.
- Experience working in a results-oriented, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that demands results.
- Must be willing to travel nationally or internationally alone or with a group to meet off-site needs or attend training.