Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1000302
Support the Operational / Regulatory and Quality Assurance Testing teams with daily analytical/technical support. Manage projects assigned through the entire testing life cycle. Develop, implement, and maintain technical/automated solutions through SharePoint, Access, Excel, etc.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Provide daily support to Operational Controls and QA application and reporting needs
• Work with department leadership to develop and manage business and functional requirements
• Gathers, analyzes, documents, validates and maintains business, functional and approach requirements
• Develop and implement Regulatory and Operational queries and reporting as required.
• Maintain Regulatory and Operational reporting databases
• Develop, maintain, Access databases, SharePoint sites, or new system administrative/development as needed
• Utilize requirements and system analysis techniques to evaluate business issues
• Facilitates the prioritization of business requirements. Assists in issue prioritization, change management, and schedule changes
• Facilitates, participates, and provides leadership in requirements elicitation sessions
• Works collaboratively with the business and IT to evaluate technology solutions
• Assists with creating user documentation (release notes, training materials for the business, etc)
• Balances multiple projects and timelines
• Develops and sustains appropriate relationship with team and business partners
• Executes limited testing and ad-hoc reviews as needed support site-specific procedural and regulatory testing requirements
• Assists in training and production release support if necessary
• Technical skills: Must be proficient in MS Office tools
• At least 1 year Microsoft Access experience preferred
• Excellent organizational skills, managing through volumes of information
• Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability. Detailed oriented. Observational.
• Strong general business acumen
• Experience in developing requirements documentation and system specifications
• Knowledge of servicing application (MSP, Back in the Black)
• Knowledge of SQL Developer
• Knowledge of mortgage business functions
• Understanding of Project Management methodologies
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
• Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
• 3pm to 12midnight