This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1000331
Position Summary: -
This position is for experienced recruiters who like to work in fast paced environment and want first-hand interaction with all stakeholders including candidates and management. This incumbent will be expected to manage entire life cycle of recruitment and will also have opportunity to work on process improvements and additional ad hoc projects.
Reporting: – This role will report to Manager, Recruiting
Job Responsibilities: -
• Handle end-to-end recruiting responsibilities and manage Internal Job Posting and external volume hiring that will include sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, extending offers.
• Partner with BU to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage BU expectations in a fast-paced environment
• Proactively conducting research on regular basis and use the best practices related Internal Job Posting and external hiring.
• Provide consistent results in a metrics-driven, high-performance culture
• Act as a subject matter expert with the internal stakeholders, effectively engaging and influencing throughout complex matrix organization to drive adherence
• Work on additional projects related Recruiting and manage the day to day activity as well
• Bachelors/master's degree with 5 plus years of experience in Recruiting for the BFSI vertical
• Experience in managing Internal Job Postings for mid-senior level hiring. Have strong candidate interviewing skills
• Hands on experience in sourcing from various channels (job portals, social media & employee referral)
• Experience in candidate assessment and management
• Ability to build & analyse reports. Worked on multiple skills/roles