This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ, United States
Job ID: 1000344
The Analyst, Document Imaging & Fulfillment is responsible for maintaining the integrity of inventory tracking databases and receiving tools. The analyst is responsible for generating weekly reporting for distribution to department leadership and providing ad-hoc data as requested. The analyst also supports project work and fulfillment requests as needed.
· Maintain and update warehouse and other databases daily, including performing updates as needed.
· Ensure accuracy of inventory tables including real time tracking of audit recon requirements.
· Reply to all internal and external requests for information timely, professionally and accurately.
· Work closely with the leadership team to prioritize business needs.
· Be available to answer any database questions from team members.
· Generate weekly reporting as assigned by department leadership.
· Provide project support where needed, including but not limited to reporting, analysis and QA.
· Leverage available software applications and tools to add efficiency and accuracy to daily workflow.
· Provide support to external and internal file and document requests, including but not limited to offsite storage retrieval.
· Manage the design, development, and maintenance of sophisticated operational reports.
· Complete all assigned tasks from department Supervisor.
Key Result Areas:
· Accurate and up to date tracking of all physical file and document inventory.
· Accurate and up to date tracking of all department workflows.
· All reporting provided accurately and timely.
· Database enhancements and functionality meet the business needs.
· Courteous and professional support to team members and leadership.
· High School Diploma or equivalency
· Competency in all Microsoft Office applications.
· Competency in SQL Developer and/or Toad.
· Extensive experience with data analysis and spreadsheet modeling or reporting.
· Must possess effective communication skills both verbally and written.
· Ability to design various queries and forms in Access.
· Effective time management to balance day to day tasks against short and long-term project deliverables.
· Prior knowledge of residential mortgage servicing and/or related loan documents.
· Expert understanding of scripting in SQL.
· Analytical skills with emphasis on process monitoring and reporting.
· Working knowledge of BI Tools (Micro Strategy preferred, Power BI or Qlik helpful but not required).
· Experience in records retention or inventory control.
Conditions of Work:
· Long periods sitting in front of computer screen.
· Lifting banker’s boxes with an average weight of 25 pounds.
· Working in warehouse receiving area and box storage aisles as needed.