This job posting is no longer active.
Location: , Philippines
Job ID: 1000375
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
• Write consistent, concise, easy-to-understand, plain language training material intended for new hire or existing associate audiences
• Create Computer Based Training (CBT) material using Articulate/Storyline products
• Create training material using Accelerated Learning methodologies
• Create training material consistent with and resulting from regulatory, compliance and legal changes
• Design and implement effective measurement of training goals, including course assessments, structured job shadowing checklists, user readiness tests and certification processes
• Interact with other Corporate Training Team members to collaborate on design initiatives when appropriate
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrable experience in improving performance in an adult learning environment which emphasizes performance analysis
• College degree in Instructional Design, English or communications, or equivalent related business experience required
• Working knowledge of the principles and methodologies associated with instructional design and adult learning
• Experience in designing instructional strategies, designing instructional materials and evaluating results of specific improvement courses or programs
• Ability to interact with multiple levels of management and work in a team environment
• Ability to work within an instructional design system, communicate design concepts and promote the use of instructional design methodologies
• Experience working in a results-oriented, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that demands results
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
• Work hours 8:00 pm to 5:00 am (will discuss other options as needed)
• Must be willing to travel nationally or internationally alone or with a group to meet off-site needs or attend training