Job ID: 1000378
Work directly with new clients and existing subservice clients to maintain an effective external relationship. Serve as the operations liaison and business subject matter expert facilitating all requests to proactively ensure that all defined deliverables are effectively achieved within the required timeline.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
· Develop and maintain effective external business relationships with a portfolio of clients while upholding responsibility for overall client satisfaction.
· Maintain regular and proactive contact with subservicing clients and serve as the main point of contact for questions.
· Partner and communicate with internal departments across all levels within the mortgage servicing organization.
· Coordinate feedback on clients’ reporting and data feeds. Facilitate any questions or enhancements from the client.
· Anticipate issues and/or problems that could impact the business for both PHH and the client and then provide valid solutions.
· Drive internal business owners to thoughtful and timely resolution and responses
· Coordinate program changes, delegations or processes based on client requests.
· Collaborate with impacted areas where appropriate i.e. information technology, legal, finance, dervicing, project management office
· Must independently be able to provide routine updates and feedback to senior management.
· Coordinate, facilitate, present and independently conduct subservicing client meetings.
· Ability to maneuver through and interpret client subservicing agreements
· Track and deliver all obligations as defined within the subservicing agreement
· Partner with internal departments to maintain satisfactory performance toward contract service levels
· Utilization of SalesForce.com to track client interactions, initiatives and delivery of contractual obligations
Key Result Areas:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Well-organized, with an ability to manage multiple priorities within strict time constraints
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Strong interpersonal skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and experience:
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· College degree preferred.
· Minimum of Three (3) years’ experience in mortgage servicing required
· Minimum of three (3) years’ experience leading processes/projects/people preferred
Training / Licensing Requirements:
· Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.