This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1000448
The Conventional/Govt Underwriter reviews, conditions and underwrites mortgage loans in accordance with established policies and procedures and appropriate guidelines; examines all documentation for accuracy and completeness.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Underwrite conventional loans to ensure mortgage loan files follow established company, state, federal guidelines.
2. verify all documentation associated with mortgage originations including but not limited to: income, asset, credit, appraisal and title information
3. Effectively communicate required conditions to expedite final approval of the file
4. keep up-to-date of latest updates in company, regulatory and investor guidelines
5. Collaboratively work with mortgage associates by maintaining regular and open communications to resolve loan conditions
1. Degree or Equivalent
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in conventional/govt end to end underwriting
3. Well-versed with all 4C’s of Underwriting (Asset, Income, Credit and Collateral)