This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1000508
Our organization is looking for an experienced Oracle Fusion and Taleo Recruiting Cloud developer, who is responsible for the technical implementation and on-going support of the multi-country Oracle Fusion Recruiting Cloud.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Respond to all functional and configuration related questions pertaining to Oracle Recruiting and Taleo.
• Understanding of different Applicant Tracking Systems like Taleo and other tools.
• Integrate Oracle Recruiting Cloud with different 3rd party tools like Job Boards & Social Networking Integrations.
• Contribute to the designing, developing, modifying, testing, debugging and evaluating the product to meet customer requirements.
• Supports business requirement gathering sessions for reporting and embedded analytics across all modules of the Fusion.
• Translates business requirements into value added reports and analytics meeting the needs of the stakeholders.
• Develop and modify workflow configurations, troubleshoot issues with current workflow rules.
• Troubleshoot and track issues; assist users with problem resolution.
• Provide training and communication of system updates to new and existing users.
• Maintain security-related configuration based on user’s job responsibilities.
• Configuration within the system based on the needs of the customer.
• Understanding of REST API’s integrations and SSO integrations is desired.
• Work independently and/or serve as Technical Lead on Projects.
• Assess the impact of product upgrades and patches delivered by Oracle.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Requires a minimum of Five (5) years of software application development and maintenance experience in Taleo, Oracle Fusion Recruiting and related tools.
• Requires a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems.
• Hands on experience on Oracle Recruiting Cloud configurations is preferred.
• Working experience on Taleo Enterprise Edition and other ATS applications is required.
• Proficiency in SQL queries with different data bases.
• Possess good Oracle Fusion HCM & Recruiting Knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Experience in designing and maintaining Interfaces between HRIS systems with Workforce Integration Management (XML API) required.
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
2PM to 11PM (Mon-Fri)