The Assistant Manager – Correspondent Lending is responsible for ensuring that the team meets and exceeds the standards for production, accuracy and TAT on a consistent basis.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To take regular team huddle/meet to identify any communication gap/ process update requirements.
• To monitor workflow and delegate work accordingly in order to meet the SLA requirements
• To ensure that quality audits are reviewed and discussed with the team to ensure that the errors are not repeated.
• To formulate plans/ practices/Key performance indicators that enables the team to maximize their output in terms of productivity and accuracy.
• To be able to positively respond to and handle peak work volume/ pressure situations and have a motivating influence on the team.
• To track the process for workflow, tracking team performance, deployment of resources and capacity planning.
• Coordinate QC and Repurchase calibration meetings with applicable business units and the vendor(s)
• Review loan decisions and conditions and identify potential alternatives with management support as needed
• Communicate with Correspondent Sales and other business units including all levels as needed
• Assist with the development of process improvements
• Work with internal Operations for escalations, issues and questions pertaining to work completed by vendor
• Provides Dashboard reporting of performance including SLAs, production, quality, TAT and remediation plans
• Utilize on shore and off shore resources in support of the functional requirements
• Ensure Compliance and stay current with laws and regulations and GSE requirements
• Provide well-organized information and escalation to leadership as applicable
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree is a must with minimum 5 years of experience in origination at leadership level
- Well versed with underwriting and TILA/RESPA guidelines for both conventional and govt loans
- Experience in managing correspondent lenders is preferred
- Mortgage underwriting and/or operations experience is a plus
- Proven interpersonal skills, ability to interact with other departments and vendors in a professional manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Requires good presentation and communication skills to ensure vendors understand their contractual requirements.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, relationship management skills & decision-making ability
- Ability to escalated loans as needed.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.