Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1000470
The Assistant Manager – Correspondent Lending is responsible for ensuring that the team meets and exceeds the standards for production, accuracy and TAT on a consistent basis.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To take regular team huddle/meet to identify any communication gap/ process update requirements.
• To monitor workflow and delegate work accordingly in order to meet the SLA requirements
• To ensure that quality audits are reviewed and discussed with the team to ensure that the errors are not repeated.
• To formulate plans/ practices/Key performance indicators that enables the team to maximize their output in terms of productivity and accuracy.
• To be able to positively respond to and handle peak work volume/ pressure situations and have a motivating influence on the team.
• To track the process for workflow, tracking team performance, deployment of resources and capacity planning.
• Coordinate QC and Repurchase calibration meetings with applicable business units and the vendor(s)
• Review loan decisions and conditions and identify potential alternatives with management support as needed
• Communicate with Correspondent Sales and other business units including all levels as needed
• Assist with the development of process improvements
• Work with internal Operations for escalations, issues and questions pertaining to work completed by vendor
• Provides Dashboard reporting of performance including SLAs, production, quality, TAT and remediation plans
• Utilize on shore and off shore resources in support of the functional requirements
• Ensure Compliance and stay current with laws and regulations and GSE requirements
• Provide well-organized information and escalation to leadership as applicable
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES