Location: West Palm Beach, FL, United States
Job ID: 1000526
· Responsible for preparing the lien release document for all paid in full loans in accordance with the county and state guidelines with a high degree of accuracy.
· Ensure preparation, verification, execution and notarization of lien release documents are in compliance with Ocwen’s policies and procedures, state and federal laws.
· Review collateral files for all applicable loan documents that are required to determine the current beneficiary vesting.
· Research and order recorded loan documents from the county to audit the current beneficiary vesting for accuracy.
· Research and resolve complex mortgage chain of title exceptions.
· Determine accurate signing authority in order to have the release document properly executed.
· Research County recording fees as needed.
· Mail the completed lien release to the county for recording.
· Track the lien release document to confirm that the county clerk has completed the recording of the document.
· Scan the recorded lien release into the company filing system.
· Document the system of record accurately.
· Review and execution of a variety of documents for court Quiet Title Action proceedings pertaining to servicing mortgage loans.
· Notarization of legal document while ensuring you meet all state notary guidelines.
· Communicate with investors; vendors, attorneys, other business units’ teams, Ocwen’s legal and senior leadership to manage cases toward resolution.
· Associates must be able to adhere to the training plan and certification processing order to become proficient in all and every document handled by the Contract Management Lien Release team.
· Navigate effectively through the system of record to ensure all information within all documents are verified in a timely manner.
· A team-player: Work with co-workers to assist in achieving department goals.
Key Result Areas:
· Maintain department quality standards
· Meet or exceed individual departmental standards
· High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 2+ Years of Mortgage Servicing Experience required.
· Self-motivated with a good attitude and the ability to work independently when required.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Technical and analytical skills required for making decisions and piecing together information.
· Ability to make decisions independently within set policies/procedures.
· Excellent critical thinking, problem solving skills and sound judgment.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Good organizational abilities and time management skills.
· Must be a team player with strong attention to detail.
· Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment.
· Previous mortgage lien release experience processing experience, preferred.
· Active Notary Public commission preferred (company will pay for license).
· Proficient with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)