Review Condominium and PUD projects and make determination on their eligibility using Freddie and FNMA, FHA and VA guidelines
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Review Condominium and PUD projects and make determination on their eligibility using Freddie and FNMA, FHA and VA guidelines
- Collaborate with Processing and HOA Management companies to obtain required documentation
- Knowledge of and review of all Condominium and PUD documents to gain approval including by laws, CC&Rs
- Knowledge of Encompass fields for project review and data delivery requirements
- Submit to investors as needed to gain project approval or exception requests
- Consistent, effective and timely communication is required with staff members regarding obtaining the required documentation for approvals and providing current status and updates when reviews are requested
- Prioritize work flow to ensure reviews are handled appropriately
- Maintain awareness of all compliance and investor updates and ensure work is completed in accordance with such
- Ensure proper safeguarding of customer information and confidential or proprietary information
- Other job duties as assigned by Manager
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Condo Project Requirements
- Ability to analyze documents and determine eligibility
- Ability to review budget statements, reserves, financials, CCRs, Bylaws to obtain approval
- Familiarity with Allregs
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi- task and think outside of the box
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.