The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide support to the SVP of Direct Lending, and other senior leadership team members that promotes the organization’s mission and values to positively impact the Direct Lending Leadership team.
The Executive Administrative Assistant must enjoy working within a diverse and results driven organization, with the ability to make decisions and solve problems based on individual critical thinking. The ideal individual will have the ability to hit the ground running, exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, provide strong written and verbal communication skills, and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Administrative Assistant must be able to work well under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion and diplomacy.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Provides communication support directly to the SVP of Direct Lending and the senior leadership team.
- Planning, coordination and management of extremely active calendar of appointments and events
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Composing, editing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential in nature
- Coordination of team meetings (on and offsite)
- Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of the business travel
- Responds to phone calls and email requests for information on behalf of leadership which includes drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate their ability to effectively lead the company
- Provides project management for a variety of special projects for the organization
- Keeps the SVP and Senior Leadership of Direct Lending well informed of upcoming commitments, responsibilities and deadlines
- Helps work through priorities, handles work expeditiously, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Associate’s Degree is required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.