This position is responsible for the scanning of incoming correspondence which must be scanned within established handling times
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to prep documents for scanning, removing staples and paper clips, unfolding documents, straightening of documents in a file or batch
- Verification of files received in a box versus what is on a paper manifest for that box
- Identifying original collateral documents and placing those in front of other servicing documents in a credit file.
- Ability to identify Ocwen loans using REALServicing application
- Knowledge of how to perform basic functions using the Canon desktop scanners
- Ability to update scan logs with specific information
KEY RESULTS AREA:
- Ability to prep 12 servicing files per hour minimum
- Ability to prep 40 collateral files per hour minimum
- Ability to scan 2,900 images per hour minimum for servicing files
- Ability to scan 2,200 images per hour minimum for collateral files
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- Mortgage document knowledge experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must have keen attention to detail
- Candidate should be knowledgeable in all Microsoft based applications
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.