Rated as “one of the best mortgage companies to work for in 2019” by National Mortgage News, Liberty Reverse Mortgage, has been committed to helping our customers and employees succeed since 2004. If you’re looking for an exciting, sales-based career where you can grow, earn strong commissions, and make a difference in the lives of seniors, Liberty is just the place for you.
Competitive Compensation Structure
You will enjoy a very competitive Compensation Package - Top Sales Advisors are making over $150,000 per year in total compensation. Additional Liberty offers a competitive 401(K) Program, Comprehensive Benefit Package: Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
Company Leads & Marketing Support
We provide Inside Sales Associates with high quality, reverse mortgage leads from exclusive company websites and proprietary campaigns. We also offer personalized marketing support including advisor websites and collateral.
Sales Support & Training
- Our Sales Support Team provides loan level support from time of Application through Funding. You will be assigned a Pipeline Manager and Processor that allows you keep generating more business and more income. Under the Liberty Process once you get the Application in house you can move on to the next client – you do not waste time processing your Applications.
- Our training team delivers education and resources designed to keep you up to date with product, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Our dedicated in-house underwriting, processing and appraisal teams assist you and your customers through the entire loan process.
- Our Pre-Approval Process is a 4 hour credit and income underwrite exclusive to our originators. The underwriter reviews your Application delivers you a “Needs List” to then meet with your borrower.
- Loans reviewed within 2 – 3 days by Underwriting
- HECM for Purchase pre-approvals and pre-qualifications provided
Our Retail Advisors utilize SalesForce, and our own proprietary Loan Origination Systems which allows Liberty to provide the strongest communication technology to ensure our Advisors and their customers’ experience is of the highest quality.
An Industry Leader
Based in Northern California, Liberty is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced direct reverse mortgage lenders with a national platform. We have helped change the lives of more than 60,000 customers since 2004 while providing education and lending solutions to more than 1,000 business partners across the United States. Liberty is a member of the National Reverse Mortgage Lending Association (NRMLA) and has held an A+ Better Business Bureau rating since March 2005.
- High School Diploma, GED or military experience equivalent
- Two or more years of experience in mortgage, financial services, call center or phone sales
- Has current NMLS and State Licenses and the ability to obtain additional licensing as required by Liberty
Company: Liberty Reverse Mortgage
Who We Are
Liberty Reverse is one of the largest and most experienced reverse mortgage lenders in the U.S. For over fifteen years, we’ve delivered education, home equity solutions, and personal care to over 60,000 senior homeowners and over 1,000 mortgage partners. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA, Liberty provides reverse mortgage solutions including Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) and proprietary reverse mortgage loans to retail consumers, wholesale, and correspondent partners.
Liberty Reverse was recently named one of the Best Mortgage Companies to Work for by National Mortgage News for 2019. When you join Liberty, you join a culture which is Vibrant, Inclusive and Cares for you and your community. Every day, we strive to foster a culture where all our team members are respected, valued and empowered. Liberty employees are passionate about customer service, committed to teamwork and dedicated to success. The atmosphere is fast-paced and challenging – and there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career, whether you’re pursuing management, learning multiple disciplines and/or becoming a subject matter expert in your field. We believe in empowering our employees to explore new ideas, take initiatives for change, and continuously improve our performance. And, as part of the Liberty family, you’ll build long-term relationships in your career here.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.