To provide and maintain excellent services supporting Records Services to ensure all inquiries are handled promptly and efficiently. We expect our employees to be courteous, effective, and act in a professional manner. Adhere to investor servicing guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Collateral File Receiving
• Collateral File Pull
• Collateral File Returns
• Document Interfiling
• Perform collateral duties and special projects as assigned
• High school diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience required
• Ability to lift 30 pounds
• Ability to stand for entire 8 hour shift
• Ability to bend to the floor and/or reach overhead for long periods of time
• Ability to work independently
• Outstanding communication skills (including verbal, written, and listening skills)
• Good organizational skills
• Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and understanding of network systems) preferred.
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Scheduled shift changes as a result of business needs (associate must be flexible)
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.