Reporting to the Manager of Learning and Development, this fully remote position is primarily responsible for executing on the training, education program and processes for Ocwen/PHH Mortgage Family. This position will help develop and train on programs such as the On-boarding, Loan Processing, Systems and Refreshers, as well as overall product, process and soft skills within the organization.
- Product knowledge, orientation and virtual training, operations training, compliance training, and technology training.
- Monitors and evaluates training programs to ensure effectiveness.
- Uses technology to create training efficiencies, track participation, and document progress.
- Will deliver virtual training to participants in a variety of locations.
- Complete new hire trainings with 85% mastery.
- Maintain certification records for all new hires.
- Review and recommend areas of improvement in training content.
- Consistently analyze outdated content and trends to prepare refresher sessions as needed.
- Be responsible for conducting monthly training interventions.
- Participate in bi-weekly call calibrations with the Business Unit.
- Create and execute training with new product launches.
- Increase competency and productivity of experienced Direct Lending professionals through group and individual training interventions.
- 3+ years of training and/or education experience.
- 2+ years of work experience in the Mortgage Lending/Originations industry. This experience can be in a different capacity than training.
- Direct experience with Loan Processing desired.
- Proficiency in one on one and group coaching and training.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of training techniques and technologies. Including adult learning theories.
- Ability to demonstrate varied engagement practices in a virtual learning environment.
- Proficiency working collaboratively with leaders across organizational departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, detail oriented, and maintain reliable follow through.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, and Power Point.
- Must possess good judgment, leadership, and business acumen.
- Ability to be a creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.