- The job would require technical skillset
- As first line of defense its required to identify the risk and remediate the same timely basis to prevent any regulatory or audit exposure
- The candidate shall perform comprehensive technical risk assessment which shall assist in identifying and remediating the risks.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct assessment/review of IT processes and recommend action for improving IT governance maturity using reference frameworks like COBIT, ITIL and ISO 20000
- Closely work with the Technology Team to establish operational and risk goals and success metrics
- Work closely with the Enterprise Risk Management team and ensure risks are reduced or maintained at minimum levels
- Assist in development of IT risk policies, standards, and procedures
- Ensure policy and procedure artifacts pertaining to IT Risk-Service and Infrastructure Management, (including but not limited to incident response, segregation of roles and responsibilities, risk register, etc.). are up-to-date and regularly reviewed by appropriate management
- Conduct self-assessment and have the IT function ready for SOX/ SOC assessments
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of different threat landscapes and the ability to carry out risk analysis and evaluation
- 1- 5 yrs. of experience in IT Risk Management
- Subject matter expertise in performing risk assessments for applications
- Experience with development of an organization’s "risk appetite" is a plus
- Hands on experience with risk and compliance (GRC) concepts and tools
- ITIL, CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001 LA certifications are a plus
- Recent exposure in the Financial Services industry is preferred
- Maintain high levels of knowledge by keeping abreast with latest IT risks, privacy regulations, advisories and alerts
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
12pm to 9pm
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.