Provides various support functions to the core loan servicing operation. Work with servicing leadership to identify process improvements and enhancements as well as promoting greater utilization of technology platforms.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Develop and manage an inventory of initiatives designed to reduce operating expenses.
- Assist in the identification and remediation of process gaps and/or controls that create re-work.
- Provide oversight for centralized functionality with MSP, e.g. stops and flags, tasking, etc.
- Effectively communicate performance results through periodic management reporting.
Key Result Areas: (if needed)
- Steer technology optimization to drive higher loans per FTE.
- Collaborate with servicing management to support key performance and risk indicator reporting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline preferred
- Six Sigma trained, e.g. Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma, Green Belt.
- Experience using Black Knight servicing technologies, e.g. MSP, Loansphere FC/BK, Passport.
- Advanced mastery of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to create business proposals and recommendations to management.
- Any other requirements an ideal applicant needs to have that is not covered by above
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
- Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.