Under the supervision of the Correspondent Sales Leader, the Correspondent Account Executive responsibilities include but are not limited to developing and managing a regional correspondent sales channel. The primary objective being that of increasing market share (both value and volume) through new and existing partner relationships.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Identify, solicit, pre-qualify and on-board potential new Correspondent partners with Liberty and PHH
- Educate partners on Liberty and PHH services and value propositions to help find solutions to fit their business needs
- Travel and spend more than 50% of the time in the field networking with forward and reverse mortgage brokers and lenders
- Attend trade shows and other conferences as approved by management to be a brand ambassador for Liberty and PHH
- Train banks, credit unions, lenders and brokers on reverse mortgages and on Liberty’s processes
- Train banks, credit unions and lenders on PHH forward purchase processes
- Interact with existing partners to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Help partners analyze their business model and add value by assisting them in developing innovative solutions
- Utilize company systems to generate reverse applications, purchase funded reverse mortgages, and purchase forward mortgages
- Maintain active communication with the secondary and operations teams concerning partner needs
- Create increased partner contacts by continuously prospecting for new partners using all available methodologies (e.g. cold-call, in-person, technology based)
- Use CRM to track customer interactions and progress to aid in account level reporting to Senior Management
- Attend all sales functions as directed by the VP of Wholesale Lending; including but not limited to orientations, trainings, and other sales/strategic meetings
- Continually build on existing knowledge of both the reverse and forward lending industries
- Become proficient in the ongoing use of proprietary and industry software
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent military equivalent
- Minimum three years of recent correspondent sales experience required in the capacity as an Account Executive with a current book of business
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with use of Encompass, TPO Connect, and Salesforce
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
- Valid driver license required for client visits. If driving own vehicle (mileage reimbursement), insurance must be current.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.