This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1000690
The Funder is responsible for quality correspondent loan purchases and purchase advices while meeting all daily volume requirements. The Funder ensure all required items for the loan file are obtained and applicable fees are collected at the time of purchase. The Funder will work with Correspondents, Account Executives, Treasury, Accounting, Title companies, and Attorneys. Funders are expected to maintain the upmost professionalism and remain goal-oriented throughout the process.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This position encompasses review of wiring instructions documentation, fees, purchase advice preparation and purchase.
• Gather all required documents and conditions required to purchase the loan
• Audit applicable documents, wiring instructions and fees.
• Maintain updated status of loans and enter all required data
• Review LOS information for accuracy and to identify potential data or fee errors
• Work with team lead and/or team members on miscellaneous department projects as needed
• Cross-train in all positions for coverage purposes
• Determine any additional purchase conditions are required
• Prepare and deliver purchase advice
• Correct purchase advise and wire
• Adhere to PHH Correspondent Lending policies and procedures
• Reliable and regular attendance and punctuality is expected
• Minimum of two years’ experience as a Funder or Doc Drawer.
• Mathematically competent
• Correspondent Lending experience a plus
• Should be a graduate
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
• Organizing and coordinating skills
• Ability to develop and maintain files and records
• Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications, specifically Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word
• Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
• Excellent customer service skills
• Individual must be extremely detailed oriented
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Must at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and Supervisors
• Sit for prolonged periods of time
• Manual dexterity & visual acuity necessary to fulfill the essential functions of the position