This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1000714
This is a Reporting Specialist role to support the Operational / Regulatory and Quality Assurance Testing teams with daily analytical/technical support. Manage projects assigned through the entire testing life cycle and develop analytical framework and tools in testing and reporting process.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
• Provide daily support to Operational Controls and Quality reporting needs
• Work with department leadership to develop and manage business and functional requirements via analytical reports and findings.
• Carry out requirements gathering and Impact analysis and suggest the best solutions to testing team and Management.
• Develop and implement Regulatory and Operational queries and reporting as required.
• Maintain Regulatory and Operational reporting databases; Create monthly, weekly and daily reports and dashboards from various databases
• Create reporting templates, analyze data and submit improvement opportunities to Management.
• Create and publish month-to-date, end of month and monthly summary reports
• Utilize requirements and system analysis techniques to evaluate business issues
• Facilitates the prioritization of business requirements. Assists in issue prioritization, change management, and schedule changes
• Work independently on projects, balance multiple projects and timelines. Troubleshoot any issues that may arise and work closely within the department and with other Ocwen departments to ensure their prompt and accurate resolution
• Assists in production release support if necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education mandatory. MBA/MCA is a plus
• Excellent analytical skills, problem solving skills, communication and presentation skills. Detailed oriented. Observational.
• 2+ years in Data analytics /MIS reporting experience
• Excellent organizational skills, managing through volumes of information
• Strong general business acumen
• Experience in developing requirements documentation and system specifications
• Knowledge of servicing application (MSP, Back in the Black)
• Knowledge of SQL Developer/ Tableau/ MicroStrategy, Data visualization and Data Interpretation
• Knowledge of mortgage business functions
• Understanding of Project Management methodologies
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
• Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
• 2PM-11 AM IST