The Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for the development, management, and implementation of effective marketing communications and campaigns that support the growth of our retail and wholesale business lines.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Define and implement campaigns to support retail and wholesale channel growth through digital and traditional channels (mail, phone, in-person events)
- Develop engaging content for retail and wholesale e-mail marketing campaigns, blogs, social media and company websites.
- Manage campaign creative development process working with internal design and IT resources.
- Manage campaign implementation including e-mail marketing automation system (Act-on) and Salesforce lead distribution processes.
- Perform marketing analytics including market analysis, competitive analysis and performance metrics across all campaign channels.
- Manage campaign set-up and new process development in Salesforce
- Manage effective implementation of cross-channel marketing campaigns including integration with vendor systems, call center processes, and internal CRM system (Salesforce).
- Manage development of new consumer and wholesale facing collateral, websites and video content.
- Manage marketing strategic plan, campaign plans, project management, and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Manage budgeting and reporting of marketing campaigns and ensure measurable results are delivered.
- EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Broad based experience in delivering marketing communications across multiple channels
- 5+ years of broad-based experience within the financial services industry in communications and marketing operational roles.
- Experience in the reverse mortgage industry a plus
- Four year degree from an accredited unitiverstiy
- Excellent analytical, project management, and proactive leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience managing cross-functional projects
- Experience developing and implementing marketing initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) Contact management systems such as Salesforce, E-Mail Systems such as Act-on, and website content management tools.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
RAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (if needed)
- Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.