Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1000713
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Ordering from and following-up with the document custodians of record to bring in the collateral documents in-house.
• Researching the whereabouts of the originals collateral documents by utilizing the leads procured internally and/or based on the data received from external entities such as custodians, law firms, county offices, etc.
• Obtaining images of the collateral documents required for fulfilling the requests from other business units from external sites.
• Ensuring service deliveries per the set production criteria.
Key Result Areas:
• Production – 100%
• Accuracy – 99.5%
• Bachelor’s degree is a must
• 2 years mortgage experience preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office is a must
• Individual should not be currently engaged in or currently pursuing any education, which would create a possibility of looking for a different career opportunity
• No documented disciplinary action in past 12 months
• Should have an appraisal rating of ‘B’ or above in the last completed performance cycle
• Should have completed 9 months in the current position and 9 months in the organization
• If applied for the same role in the past three months, need not reapply
• General work schedule – Night Shift