Reporting to the PHH Mortgage Direct Lending Chief of Staff, the Strategic Initiative Coordinator is responsible for working directly with the business line leadership team to help implement the goals of the engagement. This role will review process integrity and gather data on initiative execution. The Strategic Initiatives Manager will oversee variable aspects of Direct Lending’s initiatives to ensure prioritization and timely implementation.
The successful candidate will have very strong communication skills, be highly organized, possess advanced skills in Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
The role is responsible for procuring materials necessary for completing new processes within the Direct Lending channel, coordinating with team members through effective verbal and written communication, and documenting procedures.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Responsible for the organization and communication of process improvements
- Collaborate with others to accomplish assigned tasks
- Possess effective time management skills
- Facilitate process strategies to achieve goals and deadlines
- Facilitate system or vendor process testing as needed
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills
- Responsible for the timely opening and closing of projects
- Advanced facilitation skills
- Intervene in projects to increase productivity and to accelerate outcomes
- Anticipate potential process problems, risks, impact analysis and respond appropriately
- Assist in other opportunities and duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Proficient in Office 365 tools, MS Project or other project management software applications
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Four years’ experience as Administrative or Operational Coordinator/Analyst
- Technical writing or documentation experience
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.