This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1000710
The primary task of the quality analyst is call monitoring and providing actionable insight. Through call monitoring, a QA analyst will gather information to help improve agent performance in the call center. As he or she monitors the call, they have an evaluation form that will be used to capture the information. Calibration sessions are required to ensure that all key departments are calibrated on what constitutes a quality call. These sessions are an opportunity to discuss issues and trends as well as cover any new material.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform quality assurance reviews for Call Center Operations in Ocwen
• Analyze findings from process reviews and develop reports to highlight trends/ opportunities for improvement
• Make recommendations to help reduce process variation and eliminate errors
• Track Business Unit responses for all findings identified from the process reviews
• Work with Management and develop project plans to address opportunities identified through process reviews
• Provide management with timely reports documenting observations from reviews
• Ensure feedback provided to agents are clear and concise
• Should be a graduate.
• Voice experience is a must (At least 2 years of experience working with Voice processes)
• Understanding of the Mortgage Industry, Loan Servicing, and Call Center Operations
• Proficient in Excel
• Exposure to 7 basic quality tools preferred
• Ability to work on multiple projects and also periodically set and achieve stretch goals
• Quick Learner, Analytical and High attention to detail
• Work independently with minimum supervision
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
• Preferred Six Sigma Certified
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
• Not Applicable