The Training Manager should be a strategic thinker with outstanding organizational and time management skills, be an expert in multitasking in a fast-paced ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate should understand the business unit operations and decision-making processes with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results by creating an effective and efficient workforce, with a focus on return-on-investment reporting based on data collection of increased retention and production. The Training Manager will collaborate with the Direct Lending leadership and Recruiting team to forecasts business strategies and align to continuously evolve learning solutions to align with those initiatives. The top candidate for this fully remote position, reporting to the Director of Learning and Development, should be innovative, a strong decision-maker and an outstanding facilitator of learning and change management approaches.
- Manage and develop a highly engaged and effectual team of 10-15 trainers and coaches.
- Supervise day to day activities of a team including allocating resources appropriately for training needs and schedules.
- Maintain a training schedule, keeping all capacity of all direct reports at an optimum level.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through needs analysis, career pathways and collaboration with Business Unit leaders.
- Collaborate with his or her peer Training Manager(s) to effectuate a seamless intake of training requests and report those requests to the Director for prioritization, advising on the alignment of capacity and learning needs.
- Participate in strategic initiatives to ensure user adoption of system and process changes.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methodologies while analyzing opportunities to update curricula based on current market trends and innovations.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues, team members, trainers, and leadership.
- Ability to create documentation to present to the organization’s leadership to communicate training effectiveness, return on investment and overall impact to the business.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training, if necessary.
- Integrate and grow a remote workforce culture.
- Advise direct reports on all aspects of training trends, developments and best practices.
Training Manager Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Finance, Management, Economics or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in training and development management.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs and adult learning techniques.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and other enterprise related business tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes and methodology.
- Strategic, innovative and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.