Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Outbound calls to Insurance company/agency and procuring required information.
- Effectively provide prompt, accurate and professional information
- Display active listening skills
- Document loan activity to the Encompass system
- Maintaining service levels and call performance metrics - Schedule Adherence
- Dependability (attendance)
- Maintain and adhere to the set process AHT
- Execute and prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Department statistics(e.g., have a general understanding of and interpret individual and/or team data)
- Quality Assurance
- Graduate / Undergraduates with minimum 6months of voice experience
- Excellent customer service skills both verbal and written
- Competitive, driven and motivated
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Thorough knowledge of loan processing and closing policies and procedures, documents, terminology and automated processing/underwriting systems
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to build rapport over the phone
- Good organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to build relationships (respect, trust, consensus)
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, understanding of network systems) preferred
- Ability to work overtime as required
Scheduled shift changes as a result of business needs (associate must be flexible)
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
Work Schedule: Night (IST)
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.