Reporting to the Manager, Direct Lending Operations Controls, this fully remote position is primarily responsible for documentation of programs and processes for Ocwen/PHH Mortgage. This position will help improve operational programs and processes and improve the effectiveness of communications and internal training initiatives.
- Establish relationships with business stakeholders to identify and address relevant areas, develop monthly metrices as needed
- Evaluate effectiveness of processes and controls, proactively identify gaps, define solutions and execute on improvements
- Support timely and accurate documentation of business processes and analyzes downstream impacts
- Collaborate with other teams and SMEs as needed to understand the break, define customer impact and identify steps needed to correct
- Ensure quality through attention to detail, documentation and reporting as defined by team and enterprise standards
- Work in tandem with Learning and Development to ensure processes are updated and communicated outward
- Cross train on other operational duties as needed
- Other Adhoc duties as assigned
- 5+ years in the mortgage industry
- Strong level of oral and written skills, ability to communication across a variety of audiences
- Experience with leading meetings and collaborating on varying levels of leadership
- Ability to think outside of the box and problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer Service focused
- Knowledge of Encompass preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools preferred
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.