This job posting is no longer active.
Location: , India
Job ID: 1000892
The role of the Post Closing Reviewer is to review the closed loan file documents and ensure that the loan closed according to the approval, meets all federal, state, local and investor requirements and that the data in the LOS matches the data in the mortgage loan documents. The position requires a thorough understanding and familiarity of both credit and closing documents.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Must follow our Post Close Audit Checklist and review all documents to either Clear loans for delivery to servicing/GSE or highlight discrepancy that are found in our LOS system
• Strong knowledge of CFPB, ATR/QM, RESPA,TRID and mortgage compliance regulations
• Must also review and clear all corrections supplied to solve post-closing issues
• Maintain status and updates on all files received
• Evaluating in-process files and/or processes to ensure company standards are met
• Ensure corrective action on exceptions and problems identified and proper procedures are followed
• Excellent time management skills for multi-tasking required
• Proven ability to handle multiple assignments, service levels, & manage priorities & workflow
• Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Acute attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve and exercise good judgment and sound decisions
• Ability to effectively present and communicate information both verbally and in written format
• Proficiency in the use of personal computers and related software applications, which include but is not limited to: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Minimum high school degree
• 2+ years of experience in US Residential Mortgage Originations Closing
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Should be willing to travel domestic or International in case of a BCP requirement.