This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1000934
The Team Lead – Correspondent Lending APAC is responsible for ensuring that the team meets and exceeds the standards for production, TAT and accuracy on a consistent basis
Job Functions and Responsibilities
• To be able to co-ordinate effectively with the reviewers of the overall team quality.
• To identify and mentor/coach individuals in the team.
• To be able to ‘Pitch in’ to the team’s production as per situational demand.
• To take regular team huddle/meet to identify any communication gap/ process update requirements.
• To monitor workflow and delegate work accordingly in order to meet the SLA requirements of the client.
• To ensure that quality audits are reviewed and discussed with the team to ensure that the errors are not repeated.
• To formulate plans/ practices/Key performance indicators that enables the team to maximize their output in terms of productivity and accuracy.
• To be able to positively respond to and handle peak work volume/ pressure situations and have a motivating influence on the team.
• To track the process for workflow, tracking team performance, deployment of resources and capacity planning.
• Internal performance dashboards on a periodic basis
This position would require the Team Lead to manage a team of 10-15 reviewers on the Correspondent Lending Function
• Graduate candidates with 2-3 years of Team Lead Experience and overall 3-4 years of experience with prior Loan origination experience in US mortgage
• Well versed with underwriting or TILA/RESPA guidelines is a must
• Excellent Execution, Analytical, Time Management and Communication Skills
• Team building capabilities.
• Customer centric/focused.
• Should have strong interpersonal stills and the ability to get the job done.
• Should be proficient with MS Office tools.
• Should be able to analyze basic data/reports and provide synopsis/summary of performance
The candidate needs to be very detailed orientated as well as should have the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment. Excellent research, comprehension, interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills and a strong attention to detail are a must. The candidate also must be proficient in Microsoft Applications to include Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
Key Result Areas:
• Team capacity utilization: > As per SLA
• Attrition Management: As per SLA
• Ensure Turnaround time adherence of 100%
• Quality: As per SLA
• Team Productivity: As per SLA