This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1000957
· Identifying areas of significant Customer Business Impact and improvement opportunities therein and provide strategic direction & thought leadership.
· Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc.
· Formulate strategies in order to meet the business requirements, customer deliverable's as well as ensuring the departmental performance against goals.
· Assist with the definition of potential projects to support the future growth of the business by identifying, quantifying and comparing potential projects, and playing an active role in the prioritization process
· Facilitate the teams to meet and improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (KPI's) in line with the business objectives.
· Define & implement the quality standards, processes & plans for various operations.
· Conduct investigation on discrepancies, errors, complaints, failures and adverse events requiring documented review and action.
· Analyze severity and effect of a defect and provide recommendations.
· Driving Lean Six Sigma Certification Training at Green Belt/Black Belt Level and mentoring the project team to successful closure of Projects.
· Development of Lean six Sigma capability within the organization.
· Identify key stakeholders, conduct impact analyses and assess change readiness.
· Apply a change management process to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
· Independently communicate plans, track progress and work with BU heads globally to facilitate change.
· Deep understanding of the business Processes.
· Assist in the development of new training modules.
· Supports and leverages process for sharing best practices.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent
· 12 -14+ years of experience in driving independent Green Belt/Black belt six sigma projects and lean transformation projects.
· Lean Six Sigma Certifications are required along with demonstrated process improvement results (Green Belt Certification is minimum, Black Belt preferred)
· Project management and Process Mapping experience
· Thorough knowledge of mortgage operations, procedures, and operational regulatory compliance a plus
· Strong Data Analytics Skill experience in Minitab, Excel and Other Statistical Tools
· Knowledge on Customer Support / Contact center / e-commerce processes
· Ability to communicate to the Executive leadership concisely the vision and change strategy.
· Ability to act as a coach for senior BU leaders in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor.
· Motivation to up-skill in domain, concepts, principles, practices and techniques.
· Demonstrated coaching expertise.
· Environment is client focused; high volume; with a continuous improvement philosophy
· Excellent Organizational and time management skills – operates independently with minimal guidance by management
· Comfortable with working in a mid-day shift.