This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1000708
The Corporate Cash Management function at Ocwen is responsible for funding, liquidity management, capital management, cash management and for assisting with banking & rating agency relationships. We are seeking a Vice President to join our Corporate team. In this role, the individual will be primarily responsible for supporting various aspects of ongoing execution, with a focus on analytics and reporting. Additionally, the individual will also be involved in developing / enhancing policies & procedures, analytics, monitoring, and reporting capabilities across functional areas within the broader Corporate organization. The role offers significant opportunity to engage with senior members of various business groups and enterprise functions across the firm.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
In this role, the individual’s responsibilities include the following:
• Oversight of cash management functions; ensure adequate liquidity for working capital and optimize use of short-term excess cash; manage inter-company cash position.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of wire transfers (outgoing and incoming), track cash balances, perform account reconciliations, bank adjustments & wire transfer research.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the cash structure within the organization; employ a hands-on working knowledge of how cash flow relates to the life cycle of the loan, from loan origination through servicing.
• Maintain acute awareness of market and industry trends.
• Create a strategy and policy aligned to support business growth and for investing cash as appropriate, while ensuring operational flexibility, minimization of risk and preservation of capital.
• Communicate with departments to forecast cash needs; develop liquidity forecasting, prepare forecasts for cost of funds and other treasury managed inputs; participate in annual planning preparation.
• Anticipate cash needs and make recommendations to senior management and the board of directors for raising funds through the acquisition of debt, sale of stock, or changes in company policies that impact the amount of working capital required to run the business.
• Oversee balance sheet management to maximize liquidity position.
• Analyze and recommend optimal capital structure alternatives and roadmap to implementation.
• Ongoing focus to optimize and streamline cash operations and processes.
• Support ad hoc projects and other requests from various internal and external stakeholders.
• Provide analytic support for presentations to debt investors, rating agencies, senior management, and the board of directors.
• Prepare executive level presentations for rating agency/creditor due diligence reviews and internal executive management meetings; liaise with relevant internal teams to ensure consistent information.
• Support deal executions including review of documentation and evaluation of transaction structures.
• Support new business initiatives by developing processes and procedures as needed; identify and quantify risks and recommend solutions.
• Support monthly company financials and provide supplementary information around liquidity and capital commentaries; prepare debt and other balance sheet disclosures as necessary.
• Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures and management of relevant Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management is required.
• 15+ years of Treasury, Financial Planning & Analysis, or Risk Management experience within banking, capital markets and / or financial services firms.
• Proven success in cross-functional projects or duties
• 8+years of supervisory experience
• CPA preferred
• Excellent knowledge of financial statements, portfolio analysis, financing concepts and cash flow modeling
• Working knowledge of broad range of financial concepts
• Demonstrated ability to interpret data and discuss conclusions in a clear, concise manner
• Ability to synthesize complex information into a clear and concise executive level presentation format.
• Ability to establish partnerships with varied functions across the organization
• Ability to think outside the box and confidently present complex financial concepts to senior management
• Inquisitive self-starter with ability to think broadly while executing daily responsibilities
• Ability to provide leadership to a variety of ad hoc projects, multi-task and work collaboratively with team members and across the organization
• Successful track record of developing strong relationships across a broad range of leadership functions allowing the person to effectively influence and effect change.
• Ability to partner with all levels of management to ensure effective implementation of time-sensitive initiatives and identify deficiencies and opportunities for improvement
• Must have a demonstrated and proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced deadline-driven and constantly changing environment
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Customer/External focus
• Integrity – always do the right thing.
• Judgment – effectively deal with the gray.
• Transparency – open and honest communication; early escalation; no hidden agendas.
• Respect – treat others with dignity and be respectful.
• Resiliency – tolerate dynamic conditions without undue frustration.
• Pragmatic – stay calm, act with focus and purpose, even when facing challenge and uncertainty.
• Passion – demonstrate positive excitement and conviction for what you do and needs to get done.
• Ownership – take responsibility for everything in your organization even when it’s not your fault.
• Self-Motivation – personal drive to achieve, commitment to personal / organizational goals, initiative to act on opportunities and challenges, and optimism in the face of set-backs.
• Hunger – willing to throw head, heart and hands into the job.
• Humility – don’t have to be the smartest person in the room, give credit to others, willing to do any job to help the organization or team succeed.
• Desire to Win – super competitive yet understand that the competition is outside the building.
• Empathy – the ability to discern what someone else is thinking or feeling and then responding in some appropriate way.
• Independent Thinker – analytical, the ability to make sense of things based on one’s experiences and observations; not flustered by criticism or challenge and willing to stand for convictions.
• Intellectual Curiosity – passion for continuous learning and understanding “why”.