Under the supervision of the National Wholesale Sales Manager, this position will be responsible for developing new relationships and maintaining existing partnerships with Third Party Originators (both active and New to Reverse) across the nation. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to conducting cold calls, setting up meetings/demos, training partners on our products and solutions through webinars to achieve sales targets and goals.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Develop strong relationships with mortgage companies and brokers to position Liberty as the standard in reverse mortgage lending
- Build and cultivate relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Effectively build and manage pipeline of opportunities from new and existing partners
- Perform day to day time management and execution of all tasks and activities required through phone calls, emails, and appointments
- Conduct 100% of your interactions with partners using technology such as phone, email, live webinars/online meetings, etc.
- Engage existing partner relationships to increase volume
- Ensure that all activity standards for prospecting outbound calls, appointments, presentations, proposals, and training needs are met to reach or exceed quotas
- Find solutions to meet our partners’ needs and uncover opportunities to generate reverse mortgages
- Provide accurate forecasts to Sales Manager
- Become a subject matter expert of our products, solutions and systems
- Work directly with support/operations to address inquiries on existing opportunities and expedite partner related issues through verbal or written communications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High school diploma, GED or military equivalent experience required
- Four year degree from an accredited university is preferred
- Two years sales experience within inside sales or call center based environment required
- Experience within the mortgage industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook). Able to use Internet, and CRM’s such as SalesForce or other software programs.
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: Liberty Reverse Mortgage
Who We Are
Liberty Reverse is one of the largest and most experienced reverse mortgage lenders in the U.S. For over fifteen years, we’ve delivered education, home equity solutions, and personal care to over 60,000 senior homeowners and over 1,000 mortgage partners. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA, Liberty provides reverse mortgage solutions including Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) and proprietary reverse mortgage loans to retail consumers, wholesale, and correspondent partners.
Liberty Reverse was recently named one of the Best Mortgage Companies to Work for by National Mortgage News for 2019. When you join Liberty, you join a culture which is Vibrant, Inclusive and Cares for you and your community. Every day, we strive to foster a culture where all our team members are respected, valued and empowered. Liberty employees are passionate about customer service, committed to teamwork and dedicated to success. The atmosphere is fast-paced and challenging – and there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career, whether you’re pursuing management, learning multiple disciplines and/or becoming a subject matter expert in your field. We believe in empowering our employees to explore new ideas, take initiatives for change, and continuously improve our performance. And, as part of the Liberty family, you’ll build long-term relationships in your career here.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.