This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001077
• The Web Analyst will support the team’s reporting initiatives by performing ad-hoc data analysis and working with various internal and external teams to provide timely and thorough responses on root cause analysis, website data and other requested information and reports for production support issues, site metrics, incident management, and other web support/training/documentation projects.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responding to agent and customer queries and help requests. The Web Analyst gathers information related to incidents or issues, then determines the root cause of the problem and devises solutions to resolve the user’s issue. They also manage the flow of incoming support requests and escalate issues to other web team members or vendor’s Production Support team as needed.
• Support web operations and best practices by creating, editing, and distributing web support-related documents such as FAQ documents that cover common errors and known issues and provide guidance on resolving them, as well as help sheets that are used by agents and internal teams across the organization.
• Maintains documents containing policies, procedures and best practices.
• Performing deeper ad-hoc analysis in web logs and loan level reporting on particular user’s website transactions.
• Assist with UAT, reporting and testing activities as needed, along with other duties as assigned.
• Help develop test cases and perform User Acceptance Testing – performing validations and capturing results.
• Handing end-to-end regression performance testing and production validations.
• Work with internal teams to create and maintain a wireframe library and documentation (including Policies and procedures and training materials) for current website functionality as well as any new features or projects being developed.
• Help monitor and track business unit’s response to web inquiries, working with various teams to provide timely and thorough responses on root cause analysis, website data and other requested information.
• Manage and monitor web analytics reporting to produce regular reporting on website traffic trends and visitor data.
• Creating/automating reports using advanced Excel.
• Assisting management in fulfilling website audit requests and remediation actions for various auditing entities as needed.
• Work with technical teams and vendor partners to establish alert/monitoring reports and better communication and troubleshooting for website issues as they occur.
• Regularly help review website and mobile site to review functionality, content and performance on various types of browsers and devices.
• Assist in creating a new website user guides and training materials for each website for agents and other internal teams.
• Managing/publishing different customer-facing surveys on websites to measure usability and satisfaction.
• Perform ad-hoc data analysis to answer business questions and guide strategy.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Will report to the Web Manager.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Graduation in Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT or technical related field.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service, Research, Web Support, or an IT HELP desk role.
• Excellent technical and computer skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Mortgage Servicing and MSP Application would be a significant plus
• Ability to build effective relationships internally with various business units.
• Advance knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite products with a superior knowledge of MS-Word and MS-Excel.
• Excellent technical and creative problem-solving skills, and strong analytical skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines, prioritize critical issues and work under pressure.
• Ability to work in a long-distance team environment is required.
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
5.30PM to 2.30AM shift