Imaging is a process of electronically filing and labeling the paper documents pertaining to all loans boarded by Ocwen, to enable easy access from the system by the user. The systematic arrangement of these documents makes retrieval very easy. The Specialist Imaging position will review the scanned images and categorize them in the Image repository. Required to meet the production and quality targets daily. This position will report to the Team Leader or Assistant Manager, Attribution.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow up timely on remediation items
- Research and follow up daily on files requested and not received.
- Assignment of work flow to the Attributions group.
- Document Image conversion and processing.
- Verify borrower information and loan number detail from documents against the MSP.
- Accurately index images/documents manually and through automation.
- Communicate with other departments within Ocwen and outside vendors for acquiring documents.
- Monitor and reply to all e-mail sent to department specific e-mail mailboxes.
- Update servicing systems and appropriate databases with information pertaining to document location.
- Identify gaps in the existing process and recommend suggestions for process improvement.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education.
- Prefer candidate with sound experience in Mortgage or Financial Services
- Strong communication verbal and written skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required
- No documented disciplinary action in the past 12 months
- Should have an Appraisal rating of ‘Fully Met Expectation’ or above in the last completed performance cycle
- Should have completed 12 months in the organization and 9 months in the current role
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)