The Analyst should be responsible for Reporting Loan level details and Remit funds due to U.S Govt Agencies. An Individual should be handling queries received from Agencies, Master Servicers and from other Internal Business Units. He/she will also be responsible for continually reviewing assigned work to ensure it is being completed in the most efficient manner.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Learn and understand the correct interpretation of GSE Servicing Guidelines
- Ensure the Daily or Monthly Reporting and remittance to GSE Agencies are completed timely and accurately
- Work closely with the Internal Audit team in providing required process related information and respond to the queries received from Auditors.
- Ensuring the Newly sold / transferred loans are boarded accurately in MSP application.
- Work independently on projects and other assignments
- Multi-task and troubleshoot any issues that arise which may have multiple variables that fall outside stipulated guidelines and work closely within the department and with other Ocwen departments to ensure their prompt and accurate resolution
- Ensure effective communication between Investors, Master Servicers and other business units to effectively clarify /Resolve the Issues.
- Master’s Degree required
- Experience in Investor Reporting / Accounting of U.S mortgage servicing preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills
Covered under Job functions and responsibilities
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
Work Schedule: Night Shift (05:30 PM IST to 02:30 AM IST) US Hours: 08:00 AM EST to 05:00 PM EST
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.