Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001149
• The Web Content Analyst will support the team’s web content initiatives by tracking content update requests; obtaining required internal approvals through PolicyTech or other documentation; working with Servicing Digital Admin tool software or external vendors to make content updates; proofreading and testing those changes prior to production; and tracking those changes from beginning to end to create thorough project artifacts and documentation on all changes made to the website.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage content requests and changes; obtaining necessary approvals, coordinating the changes with vendors or through our own Content Management systems, coordinating changes with testing teams to acquire approvals when needed, and tracking all changes through PMO to project closure.
• Manage and conduct an annual content review of existing website content, Frequently Asked Questions, phone numbers and addresses, terms and conditions, license information and other important web content.
• Manage and maintain library of branded content – from branded logos, phone numbers and News & Offer tiles displayed on the website.
• Manage and maintain a promotional calendar to update website messages – including home page content, dashboard and mobile app content, website user surveys, seasonal or emergency content (year-end tax, disaster/hurricane assistance), following policies & procedures to track and implement each change.
• Build out content pages for the website where needed – expanding FAQs and homeowner assistance content, building out more brand-specific content and leveraging new customization and content features on the website as it becomes available.
• Assist with web-related email content for web-based alerts & notifications as well as service-related marketing campaigns to promote the website, mobile app, paperless and other web programs.
• Monitor mobile app ratings & reviews and help write version update summaries to be posted in the Apple and Google store for each version update.
• Create monthly release summaries to recap web changes for agent and internal teams, keep and updating web-based training material as needed, and help regularly review and update content for agent scripting and user reference manuals (URM).
• Manage web-based marketing campaigns – adding text and images to the website, setting up custom loan-level messages, tracking results and click-throughs and measuring/reporting on success rates.
• Maintain client configuration guides and track changes to all configuration and content changes/settings for UAT and production environments, to archive updates for future needs and reference.
• Working with internal or external teams to build out new web pages, web forms or other content updates as needed.
• Maintains site content guidelines and standards.
• Assists with website reporting and other duties as needed.
• Will report to the Web Manager.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelorʼs degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in website content management, editing, proofreading
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advance knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite products with a superior knowledge of MS-Word and MS-Excel.
• Knowledge of HTML or Photoshop would be an advantage.
• Ability to work in a long-distance team environment is required
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
5.30 to 2.30AM shift