The Conventional/Govt Underwriter reviews, conditions and underwrites mortgage loans in accordance with established policies and procedures and appropriate guidelines; examines all documentation for accuracy and completeness.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Underwrite conventional loans to ensure mortgage loan files follow established company, state, federal guidelines.
2. verify all documentation associated with mortgage originations including but not limited to: income, asset, credit, appraisal and title information
3. Effectively communicate required conditions to expedite final approval of the file
4. keep up-to-date of latest updates in company, regulatory and investor guidelines
5. Collaboratively work with mortgage associates by maintaining regular and open communications to resolve loan conditions
1. Degree or Equivalent
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in conventional/govt end to end underwriting
3. Well-versed with all 4C’s of Underwriting (Asset, Income, Credit and Collateral)
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.