This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001186
• This is a global role interacting directly with stakeholders, in India, US & Philippines.
• Jr. Project Engineer will be handling projects from Scoping to Delivery; this involves designing, developing, co-ordinate testing and implementation.
• He/She will be involved in automating and developing tools and templates through MS Excel, MS Access DB and SQL PL/SQL for Loan Servicing processes to increase quality and reduce cycle time.
• Expertise in MS excel, building Macros in MS Excel & PL/SQL procedures (Procedures, Packages and Functions)
• Knowledge in Visual Basic for application and Dot net knowledge is a plus.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identifying areas of process improvements Designing process enhancements for Investor reporting and various other Business Units (BUs).
• Conduct unit testing for the each of the project handled and implementing it in production environment.
• Maintenance and Development of existing databases, tables and tools used clients (internal business units)
• Creating process, technical and functional documentation of various projects.
• Providing Automation Support for the tools, templates and reports
• Generating and preparing monthly, weekly and daily default reports of as per compliance requirement.
• Handling of Ad-hoc quires from various team and providing appropriate data as required.
• Designing, developing and implementing Automation projects with Accuracy and within the set timelines.
• Re-engineering existing process to be able to produce optimized and efficient data output
• Ensuring the project meets client requirements and sees tangible difference with the enhancement.
• Maintaining Oracle databases and templates are up to date with the changes in business logic.
• Ensuring reports is provided to the respective groups within the specified timelines.
• Introduce innovative methods/techniques to automate business processes and optimization.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Should currently be pursing BTECH, BCA, BSC, MBA,MCA,MTECH (Final year)
• Students with strong oral and written communication
• Excellent knowledge and academic background in the area of internship (Major and Minor)
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Should be willing to work in Mid or Night shift depending on project requirements.