The Specialist, Servicing Files is responsible for the receiving, movement, and tracking of hardcopy inventory, including borrowers’ loan files and trailing documents. This position can require several hours of standing and lifting of boxes daily as business needs dictate. The servicing files specialist is a frontline production employee whose performance is evaluated by efficiency in assigned tasks as well as accuracy. This position will have daily tasks delegated by the inventory coordinator and will report up to the servicing inventory supervisor.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Receiving servicing files and trailing documents from offsite storage.
- Inventorying boxes to warehouse rack locations.
- Pulling files and boxes from warehouse inventory as requested.
- Prepping and packaging documents for offsite shipping.
- Maintaining accurate and timely reporting on all inventory movement.
- Reporting on daily production through work log entries.
- Any additional tasks assigned by team lead or supervisor.
- Performing routine warehouse checklist items.
- Servicing File request fulfillment as needed.
- Complete any required warehouse certification courses.
- Maintain a 100% minimum efficiency in all assigned production tasks on monthly HRD reporting.
- Standing for hours at a time in warehouse as business needs dictate.
- Identifying and recording account numbers off files/documents in front of a PC daily.
- Lifting of banker’s boxes with weight up to 35 lbs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Candidate must be able to climb a ladder and lift 25 lb. banker’s boxes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must have keen attention to detail.
- Candidate should be knowledgeable in all Microsoft based applications.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Prior work in a warehouse setting highly preferred.
- College level coursework or degree preferred.
- Prior knowledge of mortgage loan origination documents preferred.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.