Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001239
The Dialer Analyst builds and maintains dialer strategies to meet investor, state and other compliance requirements and achieve dialing targets. Support the business by monitoring the process through the day and make necessary changes in the system settings and dialer strategies. Maintaining access to the dialer system for BU users like agents and supervisors and supporting system activities performed by vendors as well as internal technology teams.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Development of Dialer campaign creation, record filters, dialing strategies & list maintenance for each business unit. Ensuring call lists are processed based on different campaign strategies/locations and available for dialing as scheduled.
• Real time monitoring and controlling of Dialer for effective Campaign Management to drive compliance and increase efficiency of business units.
• Intra-day decision making on load leveling between different sites, campaigns, agent work groups based on Agent hours availability/leakages, Inbound/outbound volumes, Technical reasons, etc.
• Responsible for maintaining and administering Livevox system.
• Responsible for Support IT, Risk & Operations initiatives as the technical expert for the Livevox system and other related systems.
• Evaluate and recommend improvements to outbound call center productivity. - Develop & maintain internal reports and updates - Works closely with Livevox vendor & HD IT to quickly resolve issues that are production impacting. - Special projects as requested - Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• 3 to 5 years of dialer administration experience and in-depth knowledge on Livevox and telephony systems such as Aspect, Cisco etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Very good written and verbal communication skill is required.
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed): NA
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed): NA