Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001267
You will form an integral part of our development team responsible for the development and maintenance of all applications supporting the Ocwen business. You will work with users, business analysts and the technical team to identify, analyze, design, implement and test new functionality and enhancements for existing applications as well as build new applications. As a Senior Software Developer, you will lead by example and provide necessary guidance and support for the teams you work with. The position equates to a mix of approximately 80% software development and 20% mentoring software developers.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Rigorously test software in preparation for deployment.
• Work cross-functionally to address issues and emerging needs in software systems
• Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Work on problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Adhere to SOLID Principles
• Support and mentor fellow developers by providing advice, coaching, educational opportunities and following best practices to deliver high quality software
• 6-10+ years of development experience
• Required 4+ years of relevant experience with .NET, .NET Core, C#, Node.js, core libraries, Entity framework
• Experience with JSON/ XML and Restful services
• Knowledge and use of common design patterns
• Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server including use of stored procedures and SSIS packages
• Familiarity with Unit testing frameworks and concepts
• Familiarity with Java
• Familiarity with AWS cloud native services
• Experience with Oracle
• Skilled in all phases of software development life cycle -- requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, support, including Waterfall SDLC, Agile concepts and hybrid SDLCs
• Ability to clearly define development goals, scope, and processes
• Demonstrated technical leadership skills
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)