Location: Pasay City, Philippines
Job ID: 1001179
Ocwen Financial Corporation is a financial services holding company which, through our subsidiaries, is one of the largest mortgage companies in the United States. Our primary business is mortgage loan servicing and origination. Homeward Residential originates and purchases residential mortgage loans through direct, wholesale and correspondent channels. Liberty Home Equity Solutions provides reverse mortgage loan solutions. Headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, our global community of team members are located throughout the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, India, and the Philippines.
Helping Homeowners is What We Do! Our talented, diverse team members are dedicated to helping the homeowners and investors we serve. As an industry leader in foreclosure prevention and loss mitigation,. Each team member, regardless of their role, is proud of Ocwen's focus on helping families stay in their homes and improving financial results for investors.
Consider joining us to help fulfill our mission of helping homeowners. As an Ocwen team member, your mission is to delight the customers and co-workers you serve through caring service and innovative solutions.
POSITION SUMMARY: Customer Resolutions Agent
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Customer Resolutions agent will provide and maintain excellent customer relations by ensuring customer inquiries are handled in a prompt, efficient, courteous, effective and professional manner. Assist customer queries, collect loan payments and resolve delinquent customer loans by leveraging retention and liquidation strategies. Manage customer contact through inbound call queues and outbound dialer campaigns. Adhere to investor servicing guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
• Display effective collection techniques, call handling skills, and negotiate with confidence to obtain delinquency resolution.
• Provide accurate and relevant information to the customer.
• Inbound and outbound calls for loans current month owing through foreclosure (Customer Service and Collection Calls in English)
• Effectively provide prompt, accurate and professional responses to customer inquiries
• Successfully resolve routine inquiries regarding payments, escrow, loan terms etc.
• Display active listening skills
• Document loan activity on MSP
• Actively collect on past due payments
• Establish payment arrangements and determine strategies to resolve delinquency
• Foreclosure questions and concerns
• Determine the reason for default
• Counsel customers about consequences of delinquency
• Maintaining service levels and call center performance metrics - Schedule Adherence, Average Call Handle Time, Attendance / Availability
• Payment Collection and Deal Production
• Stable Internet connection – Hybrid work from home model. May be required to work in the office eventually
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Ability to handle customer escalations and is the go to person for leadership to handle more difficult calls
• Demonstrates positive attitude, adds to a positive team morale and is eager to take on and learn new things
• Ability to work independently
• College degree preferred
• Open to College undergraduates with 6 months BPO experience preferable in collections department
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
• Shifts and Schedules: Our call center hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 9:00pm, Shifts will fall into those timeframes.
• Associate must be flexible as scheduled shift changes and skill set may be changed from CS to CR and vice versa as a result of business needs.