This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001348
The Investor Services Operational Controls team is responsible for ensuring that the risk, compliance, and internal control environment is sound and effectively managed for Investor Services and Escrow business units (Cashiering, Claims, Servicing Transaction Management, Investor Reporting/Accounting, and Escrow/Tax/Insurance). This position will assist with coordinating responsibilities that include; establishing policies and procedures in accordance with Ocwen’s Policy Management Framework, remediating operations, compliance, identifying process and control deficiencies and assessing risk. The team also coordinates audit and examination requests/findings and tracks items to ensure responses are provided timely to the requestor.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Risk issues for the relevant business units within ProcessUnity ensuring timely follow up for the resolution of the risk issues by the established deadline.
- Provide regular updates on open risk issues to leadership and escalate when required.
- Should be responsible to create and maintain comprehensive track of borrower complaints and list of process opportunities proposed to the business and report any self-identified issues.
- Identify and escalate process bottlenecks to allow for proper resolution and long term process success
- Work with internal legal/Compliance staff to ensure all business processes are compliant with state, CFPB and investor regulations.
- Responsible to coordinate adhoc compliance, audit and examination requests/findings and track items to ensure responses are provided timely to the requestor.
- Manage tracking database and provide regular updates on open items to the leadership team
- Work in conjunction with other departments and third parties to execute requests and create process efficiencies.
- Should be responsible to prepare documentation on resolution of risk issues.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education.
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required
- Experience collaborating with internal and other departments in getting the work done
- Must possess effective verbal and non-verbal communication
- Should be good in driving initiatives with Business units and effective communicate the requirements to resolve risk issues
- No documented disciplinary action in the past 12 months
- Should have an Appraisal rating of ‘Fully Meets Expectations’ or above in the last completed performance cycle
- Should have completed 12 months in the organization and 09 months in the current role
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed) – N/A