This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1001307
This position reports directly to the Home Retention Manager and is responsible for the timely service of customer requests for assistance with loan and mortgage issues.
· Independently assist customers with requests for loan work out solutions, process and follow up on applications and provide customers with status updates.
· Assist customers with resolution plans through the use of forbearance agreements, loan reinstatement, loan modification, deed in lieu, pre-approved short sales and total debt payoff.
· Communicate all aspects of plan with customers and/or third parties. Manage and follow up on plans assigned in a timely manner.
· Timely completion of weekly/monthly performance reports and special assignments.
· Ability to handle customer service questions & inquiries on loans along with timely follow up.
· Ability to handle inbound and outbound calls from a call queue. Work with co-workers to assist in achieving team and department goals.
· Meet or exceed individual HRD standards (Monthly Goals).
Key Result Areas:
· Attain a monthly HRD of 125%
· Attain a monthly resolution rate of 82%
· Maintain departmental goal of 60 second ASA
· Maintain departmental goal of abandonment rate less than 5%
· Minimum QA scores of 95% monthly
· High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
· Collections/Mortgage background
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to type and provide excellent customer service
· Call Center background