This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001356
Staffing and Capacity Planning team builds and manages staffing models for most business units in Residential Servicing. Staffing models range from an Erlang-C based complex model for the contact center to a simple model based on HRDs and volumes. This role is expected to maintain strong relations with the BU SPOCs and validate the staffing model regularly in order to ensure that the BUs are adequately staffed.
This role will also be significantly involved in measuring the effectiveness of ICPs using a framework and recommend improvements on ineffective areas of an ICP. The role may also have to be involved in other strategic initiatives undertaken by the organization.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build and manage staffing models using forecasting techniques primarily through Excel
• Evaluate the effectiveness of ICPs
• Work with BUs to facilitate the measurement of automation’s impact on staff need
• Ad-hoc projects towards better reporting, modeling, analyzing with respect to staffing and capacity planning
• Forecast the staffing needs based on new loan acquisitions and other loan boardings
• Build strong working relationship with BU partners
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE – Graduate with 2+ years of experience in handling complex excel files
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
2pm to 11pm