This job posting is no longer active.
Location: West Palm Beach, FL, United States
Job ID: 1001352
Rated as “one of the best mortgage companies to work for in 2019” by National Mortgage News, Liberty Reverse Mortgage, has been committed to helping our customers and employees succeed since 2004. If you’re looking for an exciting, sales-based career where you can grow, earn strong commissions, and make a difference in the lives of seniors, Liberty is just the place for you.
Competitive Compensation Structure
You will enjoy a very competitive Compensation Package - Top Sales Advisors are making over $150,000 per year in total compensation. Additional Liberty offers a competitive 401(K) Program, Comprehensive Benefit Package: Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
Company Leads & Marketing Support
We provide Inside Sales Associates with high quality, reverse mortgage leads from exclusive company websites and proprietary campaigns. We also offer personalized marketing support including advisor websites and collateral.
Sales Support & Training
Our Sales Support Team provides loan level support from time of Application through Funding. You will be assigned a Pipeline Manager and Processor that allows you keep generating more business and more income. Under the Liberty Process once you get the Application in house you can move on to the next client – you do not waste time processing your Applications.
Our training team delivers education and resources designed to keep you up to date with product, regulatory and compliance issues.
· Our dedicated in-house underwriting, processing and appraisal teams assist you and your customers through the entire loan process.
· Our Pre-Approval Process is a 4 hour credit and income underwrite exclusive to our originators. The underwriter reviews your Application delivers you a “Needs List” to then meet with your borrower.
· Loans reviewed within 2 – 3 days by Underwriting
· HECM for Purchase pre-approvals and pre-qualifications provided
Our Retail Advisors utilize SalesForce, and our own proprietary Loan Origination Systems which allows Liberty to provide the strongest communication technology to ensure our Advisors and their customers’ experience is of the highest quality.
An Industry Leader
Based in Northern California, Liberty is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced direct reverse mortgage lenders with a national platform. We have helped change the lives of more than 60,000 customers since 2004 while providing education and lending solutions to more than 1,000 business partners across the United States. Liberty is a member of the National Reverse Mortgage Lending Association (NRMLA) and has held an A+ Better Business Bureau rating since March 2005.
· High School Diploma, GED or military experience equivalent
· Two or more years of experience in mortgage, financial services, call center or phone sales
· Has current NMLS and State Licenses and the ability to obtain additional licensing as required by Liberty
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.